February 6, 2017

Oklahoma City ! I love going to Paper Crown !!

I just got home form the BEST weekend Ever ! I have to say going here to teach and I LOVE IT! I truly have Never met such loving wonderful women !.. and it sure doesn't Hurt when you LOVE the store Owner !!.. Here is Me, Heather my wonderful worker on the back side of things ! and Cindy Winter !..we were all  a little worn out  at the end of the weekend !! .. 
Heather, Terri ,Cindy 
Here is some pictures of students work Below !! They all are so Creative ! and so Lucky to have this store to go take wonderful classes !! I'm so JEALOUS !! . the wonderful Jackie Peters teachers there and her classes always look so beautiful!..
There is a NEW Online workshop Milagros part 3 starting in March ! you won't want to miss this fun Online class !! a teaser of some techniques above ! 


Look at these sweet bezels Jackie made ! aren't they just beautiful ! 
they are awaiting ice resin! My favorite resin !! 
This class we learn to make bezels, doing layers and layers inside !! 


Look at these Beautiful Flowers I got from Cindy ! have I mentioned I LOVE HER !!.. 


Have a Happy February Everyone ! 
Terri 

1 comment:

Maria said...

It was a delightful weekend. Love all of you! ❤