AboutShop AcademyBlog

ABOUT

SHOP

ACADEMY

BLOG

January 30, 2012

EXCITING NEWS on the Horizon

I want to Jump from the roof  top and SHOUT!

the  EXCITING NEWS.. unfortunately you will have to wait a bit longer… The news will come, but not from me….. I know your scratching your head saying HUH!..  soon I hope I can tell………..

So what's next on the agenda… well.. lets see

my Soldering and Crowns class is starting online Feb 15th !

Please come join the class.. you will learn everything you need to know to learn to solder and some tales on how to and what for..  if you’re a beginner or advanced you will learn some fun techniques !

Also Feb 15th is my Spring paper mache class, its learning armatures, and sculpting and MORE! take a peek

 

Then wont you join me in CALIFORNIA!

Yes I am on the Road in March

Soldered Hearts with Terri Brush
1-Day Workshop on
Saturday, March 10, 2012
in Studio CRESCENDOh

and THEN! I will be in PHOENIX!

click here to view those classes

whewwww…. that’s a Lot going on!

see you all soon for the   

b r e a k i n g n e w s ……….

4 comments:

Eclectic Suzi said...

Can't wait to see you in Phoenix!!! The classes look amazing;)

Francy said...

Oh so not nice to *hint* then not tell!

When will the Crowns students receive the supply list? I must order my on line before the start of class. Really getting excited to start this!

Congrats on your exciting news....pls share soon?

Rochelle said...

want...to...know...the...breaking...news!!
xo rochelle

Katalina Jewelry said...

Wow, you're busy over the next few months. I'm looking forward to meeting you at Art Camp this April. Congrats on your "news"...I hope we don't have to wait long to find out what it is!