June 22, 2011

I just CANT get enough …

Ok , While I was in California, all the ladies were talking Pinterest! 

Whattttttttt the heck I thought, well when Suzi showed me online, I truly  about fell OVER! Really I did, it was SOOO AMAZING!

picture after picture of amazing inspiration!..

you MUST go check  it out

Like this picture! doesn’t it look like ME! lilacs

or this one, I think its from my Studio! LOL..

buttons

cupcakecamp

And then the FOOD! who would have thought of 

Red velvet cupcakes in a JAR!

Oh gosh does this look like Art camp !… hmmmmm

I have been so busy, while I had a month off from teaching, my husband and I took on a POND project!, well kind of, he wasn’t  as real thrilled about it as I was, and the MORE he dug the hole, the more worried I got it could be my burial site ! LOL… EEK we don’t do well in yard projects!.. but its done, 2 full weeks, of digging and hauling rocks, and plants and rocks and rocks… ughh our aching BACKS, thank gosh for Billie to the rescue !!

I will get you a picture to show off, it’s a waterfall, then goes into a river under our front deck and to a pond on the other side, very soothing to listen too..

Lots of NEWS to tell……..

for Art camps, First off, Summer camp is only 5 weeks away, SOLD OUT and the planning has begun!.. EEEK… where does all the time go…

Fall Art camp , also SOLD OUT

is on the horizon, the teachers are listed now and the planning in their minds  are bursting ! go hop on over and take a peek at the things coming to fall camp!. I am VERY excited to be having

Jenny Doh as our special GUEST!..

NOW who wants to talk about 2012 ! ughh NOT ME!, so I will make this BRIEF!.. July 1st SPRING camp goes on sale, and I have  VERY EXCITNG JEWELRY  CLASSES being taught there ! WAIT until you see who is TEACHING for 2 DAYS!! … drum roll..

Oh wait… ughh

I have to let her Announce it.. so HANG tight… hints will be out soon.. but here is one,

she is from OREGON and has a new book coming out soon… ???

and ‘ I am teaching a

2 day papier mache class in JULY 

here in my home studio July 9,10th!  I only do it 1 time a year so you better get on over to my website to sign up!..

and Oh GOSH , the BEST SUMMER NEWS is

 RIKI SCHUMACHER

is coming here in AUGUST to teach 2 days !! how exciting for all of us ..click here to view.

Happy gardening everyone!..

3 comments:

Maija said...

You are so funny....hubby digging the hole...
We are going to have to find you a venue in Colorado
so I can see you!!!
oxox

Doreen said...

Hello Terri. I love your work! I have always...ALWAYS..wanted to learn the art of soldering jewelry..gosh how I wish I was close enough to take one of your classes!!!

:)Wishing you a great day
doreen

Charlene said...

My buddy Riki ROCKS!!!! LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!! Everyone should have a chance to meet her. Sure wish I could come play but, I'll be taking a class with Diana Frey so my time is gobbled this go round. HAVE FUN! I KNOW YOU WILL!!!!
Charlene