May 25, 2011

Im Backkkk…..

Gosh its been since March  that I have posted the exciting Wedding NEWS!  all is going well with that, wedding dress shopping this weekend will probably be a real EYE opener, its so fun to see Laci so excited about everything ! ..

I have been all over the place teaching and Now finally Home for some semi down time in the salon!.

Art Camp Spring was wonderful, lots of new faces from all over the United States ! always amazing..

Claremont California was BEAUTIFUL! I got to room with Suzi , and Joy was the hostess with the mostess for sure ! by far my favorite stop yet !

This Picture below , is a picture from the web, but isn't it the funniest ! this little sweet face ate some lipstick!  hahaha

lipstickdog

I have new classes posted for June and July, and I will be off in Aug, Sept ! well kinda, Art camp SUMMER is in Aug, there is only 2 spaces left, so don’t delay if you want to come enjoy the amazing sunny  Bend Oregon !.. my favorite place EVER!..

 

well time to work ! Salon is calling my name !..

thanks EVERYONE for  allowing me to teach , and supporting me following me to all my classes !

its very heart warming to say the least,  and I meet the most amazing women ever !..

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Welcome Back! Can't wait till fall camp!!!
xo Rochelle

Suzi said...

I has such a blast! I will try to remember to upload the photos this weekend.