AboutShop AcademyBlog

ABOUT

SHOP

ACADEMY

BLOG

April 4, 2011

My daughter is … ENGAGED

  I have been having to hold my breath for 3 WHOLE months, the hardest secret I have ever kept…..  I am glad I knew a head of time, so I could get all the planning done before the big announcement !! LOL NOT..

weddinglaci

and the best part…

I am the wedding PLANNER !!!! WHO KNEW I was capable!!!!..

They arrived in Las Vegas, she had no idea what was coming…

engaged

Then at evening sunset at the Bellagio Fountains he proposed… isn't she just the cutest little thing, she's the most adorable Happy girl , and what a lucky GUY!..

belagiolaci

and she called home crying, and she does not CRY!…  she was so HAPPY..

The wedding is planned for 2012 in a gorgeous Vineyard @ sunset ..

wedding sunset

She's picked almost the same colors I had 25 years ago, and  it was all her own decision! I am HAPPY..

so far everything is working to my plan LOL!!..

Vintage_Winery

The RING!   Who knew she liked JEWELRY! don’t you LOVE that polish!!!! she hadn't a clue it was about to adorn a RING!

thering

She will be the most beautiful bride I will have to say.. and the d├ęcor , OH MY !!! do we have to wait a YEAR! ..

teal_wedding_shoes

she said something about a………..

VERA WANG

wedding dress, and at that point, BEFORE I FAINTED ,

I knew she was my daughter !!!

( keep working Frank !!)

haha more to come….. Hope Frank isn't reading all this..

12 comments:

LuLu Kellogg said...

Congrats Terri!

I love your daughters nail polish!

Have a wonderful time planning for her :)

Rochelle said...

Congratulations to your daughter Terri! I'm sure you are going to have so much fun planning the wedding with her!

Tiffany ~ The Fancy Farmgirl said...

how awesome!!!!I know it will be beautiful. I am so happy for your family!
xoxo, Tiffany

k.marie said...

Congrats and love to your entire family!
So much joy and love!

Penny said...

Congratulations! That means she was in Las Vegas the same time I was! Small world. Love the post, Love the shoes! You can do this & it will be Fabulous!

vintageragz said...

Terri -
Congratulations! I'm sure it's going to be fabulous with you as the planner ;) Weddings are such a special time between mother and daughter. Enjoy it!
Hugs,
Erin

Charlene said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! You better start planning lots of classes for cash!!!!! I know you will have so much fun through each stage of this very important time in both your lives!
Charlene

Solem's Classic Interiors said...

Congratulations Terri! Erin and I had so much fun planning her wedding! Many memories were made, and I cherish each and everyone of them! I hope the same for you! Keep us updated each and every step of the way! XOXO

Solem's Classic Interiors said...

Congratulations Terri! Erin and I had so much fun planning her wedding! Many memories were made, and I cherish each and everyone of them! I hope the same for you! Keep us updated each and every step of the way! XOXO

tinkerverve said...

Congratulations! How sweet and perfect...

Maija said...

Such wonderful and exciting news!!1
Are her nails Minx????

KatCollects said...

Wishing you a beautiful Mother's Day!
Hugs,
Kathy